ACCOMPLISH DATED PLANNER BUYING GUIDE
Neorah comes in several types. Here's a look at each one.
A glimpse of the layout
As someone who has been in the paper making industry for more than 50+ years, we constantly keep improving and updating our planners and notebooks, so that our users can experience the maximum benefit. Our layout that has been created after extensive research and seeking professional opinion is proven to increase productivity for people from varied walks of life.
Here is a look at the basics of the Neorah Accomplish Planner.
• Neorah's planners have papers that are specially curated to be photochromic. The shade of the paper changes according to the light density of your setting for optimal usage, without any stress on your eyes.
• The grids of the pages are in a cool shade of gray with 3.7mm spacing that are not very distracting. This highlights your drawing or writing by making it look prominent.
• The paper is thick and bleed free when you use different ink pens and pencils.
• It is designed in a minimalistic and professional manner so you can utilize the pages as desired, write everything on your mind, without having to compromise.
• The cover of the Planner is specially smyth- sewn by artisans that makes it completely layflat and saves you the trouble of holding it down while writing on the planner.
• The planner includes coloured monthly tabs to identify different months of the planner just by a glance.
• The cover is made with Vegan Leather. It comes with 2 silk-blend bookmarks that can facilitate opening the planner to the exact page you want, without unraveling.
• Each Accomplish planner comes with a monthly spread to organize your monthly schedule and check the plans for the entire month at a glance. Set the theme for the month with quotes of your choice, track your goals and keep tabs on your monthly health appointments and medication.
• There is also a preview calendar tab of the previous and successive month to enable easy referencing without having to flip through.
Daily or weekly Layout
• Priorities - To stay up to date with your appointments and never miss your deadlines.
• Affirmations - To keep you motivated and determined.
• Accomplishments - To realize how far you have come and celebrate all your tiny wins in life.
• Grateful For- To enable you to look at the bright side of life and appreciate all the good things around you.
• Dedicated Finance tracker to trace your spending habits, impulse purchases and make a saving.
•Habit Tracker to help you cultivate productive habits and stay consistent with them.
• A Passion Tracker to fulfill your wish list that keeps growing each day with exciting books to read, series to watch, places to visit and hobbies to pursue.
What should you choose as your first planner?
• If this is going to be your very first planner and you are not familiar with the layouts, the weekly planner is a good option to get started.
• The layout of the weekly planner does not demand a lot of writing. You can make an overall plan for your month with the monthly spread and then move on to one week at a time.The weekly spread offers optimal space to plan and divide your tasks for each day. There would be a good flow in your planning, as you can move from months to weeks
• You can also highlight your priorities in the weekly planner and stay upto date with your deadlines. Apart from your everyday planning, you can track your habits, passion, finance and boost your sense of gratitude. Thus the weekly planner is a good call to manage all aspects of your life in a wholesome manner.
I want to plan my day in detail…
If you would like to plan your day in detail, the Daily planner is the one for you. The daily planner comes as a set of two planners- Jan to Jun and Jul to Dec. After the monthly spreads, there are pages dedicated to each day, to let you plan and sketch your day elaborately. The daily layout also includes Priorities, Affirmations, Accomplished and Grateful For, so you can be productive, reflect on and be appreciative of each day of your life.
Planners that are lightweight..
If you are someone who travels frequently or just likes to carry light, the petite planner weekly planner is a great option. The petite planner weighs 320 gms. You could also choose the petite soft cover planner which weighs 280 gms. These are sleek planners that don't take up much space, at the same time, enable you to plan and schedule your week efficiently.